Let's have a look over there! Arr. Well done. Ponies (from Yummy Yummy)** 6. 1, 2, 3, WAKE UP, JEFF!!! Henry the Octopus 10. Greg: I know a song about teddy bears. She's a dinosaur and her name is Dorothy the Dinosaur. Here Comes a Bear (from Here Comes a Song) 3. It contains songs from the albums The Wiggles, Here Comes a Song, and Stories and Songs: The Adventures of Captain Feathersword the Friendly Pirate. Now throw the pictures at the colouring book. Anthony: This is a story of a very friendly dinosaur named Dorothy the Dinosaur. Oh ho ho no ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha ha! (He and Murray yawn.) This is a fanmade video with all the songs in Wiggle Time 1993. is a DVD of the 1993 video of the same name. Anthony, Murray, and Jeff: The second step. Watch the paint full out of a dropper. Anthony: Okay everybody! Anthony: We're paintings using droppers. ), (Instrumental break to Jacqueline & Mary Ann are dancing the ballet. (The transition fades to black and then fades back to the song: Marching Along a scene where The Wiggles & their kids are going to Dorothy's birthday party), Anthony: (singing while playing his acoustic guitar) Marching along. Check out Whenever I Hear This Music by The Wiggles on Amazon Music. The Wiggles Show N/G Jan 1, 2004 16 2006 Mariachi Wiggles N/G N/G N/G Oct 16, 2012 15 2007 Brandy Knorr N/G UK N/G Oct 14, 2012 14 N/G Anonymous N/G N/G N/G Oct 14, 2012 13 Wiggles Chris Wiggle N/G N/G N/G Oct 10, 2012 12 N/G Kyle Celano N/G USA Oct 06, 2012 11 N/G Sue Majer Pennsylvania USA N/G Sep 27, 2012 10 N/G Mike Celano ), NOTE: I don't expect them to put this many songs, it's just fun to ask "What If?". (The credits scroll while the background music of Get Ready To Wiggle plays. How did you do that? Dorothy the Dinosaur Skit: Greg's Magic Show 7. Anthony: Yeah! Greg: Captain Feathersword, why do they call you Captain Feathersword? Murray: There were some cats on the ark and they made a terrible row and they went... Murray: There were a little pig and the little pig went... (with Anthony, Jeff & Greg offscreen) OINK! I'm feeling a little bit tired now so we'll have to go. ), 1995 - Can You (Point Your Fingers and Do the Twist?) The Wiggles play great songs. (spots Captain Feathersword) It's Captain Feathersword, the friendly pirate! Field 1:51 Little Brown Ant A. Anthony: Do you think you can do that, too? Murray: We're having a teddy bears picnic. She's not a person like you or I. Now you're dancing like a pirate. Uncle Noah's Ark 5. Greg: Well, here I am with my magic hat, and my magic cape, and, of course, my magic wand but I'll put that away. Welcome to the Official Channel of The Wiggles on YouTube! Well, give yourselves a really big clap 'cause that was terrific. (Dorothy walks behind Jeff.) (closes the book) Hang on, I'm sure there's some pictures there somewhere. Whenever I Hear This Music 8. No, Dorothy's not behind me. (Scene translates to Greg's magic show where Greg is the magician and Anthony and Jeff play background music: Sing a Song of Polly.). I'm Captain Feathersword, the friendly pirate, argh. Fruit Salad 12. Wave to Wags 15. Anthony: That's great because Dorothy the Dinosaur loves to sing with children. Anthony: It's Dorothy the Dinosaur's birthday party. No, Dorothy's not here. Anthony, Murray, and Jeff: The third step. Anthony: Come along. It was released on September 20, 1993. 2017 - I Love it When it Rains and I've Got My Glasses On! Anthony, Murray, and Jeff: The first step. This time, I'll wave the magic wand. (Anthony and Jeff finishes their background music.) The ducks went.... Murray: Now, Uncle Noah had a rooster on the ark and the rooster went... (with Anthony, Jeff & Greg) Cock-a-doodle-doo! https://the-wiggles.fandom.com/wiki/Wiggle_Time_(1993_version) 1 Gallery 2 Alternate Versions 3 VHS Packaging 4 VHS Gallery 5 Promotional Material Add a photo to this gallery Add a photo to this gallery Add a photo to this gallery Add a photo to this gallery ), 2005 - Let's Go (We're Riding in the Big Red Car) (Initially, I didn't think it would even appear in this album, but thankfully it reappears in 2005. (Song: Henry the Octopus The Wiggles and the kids are in their backyard with their friend Henry the Octopus. This page is an image gallery for Whenever I Hear This Music.Please add to the contents of this page, but only images that pertain to the article. And give yourself a pirate clap, argh, (Jeff, Captain Feathersword, Greg & Murray applauds, then shot cuts to Murray talking about Uncle Noah). I've got this terrific colouring in book with lots of great pictures inside it. What I need everyone to do now is rub some colour from your clothes. Whenever I Hear This Music (new recording)* 8. Greg: Great idea. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Wiggle Time - The Wiggles on AllMusic - 2000 Field 1:42 Poesje Mauw Trad. We're All Friends A. That's right, I'm an octopus. Hey, stop, everybody. Five Little Ducks 16. Oh dear, there's still no pictures! Murray: Gee it was noisy in the ark, but it was lots of fun too! It also contains two songs newly recorded. Now throw the colour at the colouring book and say the magic word, which is "Abracadabra". Now look, we were just wondering if you wouldn't mind... (He laughs, while being tickled from feathersword. The camera fades to the exterior of Uncle Noah's Ark while the storm is on when the music video was released in 1992. Fold your arms in front of you, me hearties. (He-Haw), Greg: (singing) All were there at Uncle Noah's ark, (Shot cuts to The Wiggles are playing with their animal puppets), (They're all making animal noises until shot cuts to The Wiggles are doing the actions while Dorothy pops up), (Shot cuts to Jeff holding a pig & Greg holding a tom cat), (Shot cuts to Uncle Noah cause he didn't like loud noises), (They are all making animal noises at the end then shot cuts to Uncle Noah hiding himself then the transition fades to black and then fades back to Anthony is using rain droppers to paint the picture). Wiggle Time is the first home video from The Wiggles. The Wiggly Big Show; U File:Uncle Noah's Ark 1993; W File:Whenever I Hear This Music 1993; Wiggle Time (1998 video) File:Wiggle Time opening Get Ready To Wiggle 1993; Are there some pictures there now? FANDOM. The Wiggles and their friends Dorothy the Dinosaur, Henry the Octopus and Captain Feathersword all made their debuts (Wags the Dog wasn't created at the time). What I need everyone to do is get their magic pencil from their pocket and draw some pictures in the air for me. ), (Shot cuts to the close up exterior of Uncle Noah's Ark while the storm is on), (Shot cuts to Murray wearing the rooster hat and flapping his wings. Whenever I hear this music, whenever I hear this song, I just can't stop dancing and you can dance along. Add a photo to this gallery. Opening - The Wiggles are waving their hands up high to the song "Get Ready to Wiggle" and the Wiggle Time! Captain Feathersword: Ooh, they called me Captain Feathersword, because my sword is made of feathers, and it only tickles people. Jeff, Greg & Murray: (singing) Captain Feathersword he loves to dance. That's the way. Everybody's brought their favorite bear along. ), 2004 - Bow Wow Wow (I feel like this is a better Wags song. Is there some colour there now? Let's put the pictures inside the book. Nod your head up and down Twirl your hands round and round Point one toe and then the other Or wiggle if you'd rather. (They were all standing up for the song: Rock-A-Bye Your Bear while the kids is gonna do the actions & sing the song), Greg: (singing while the backing vocals are doing their actions) Everybody clap, (A scene fades in to a bear is on the stroller chair), (The transition fades to black and then fades back to Anthony talks about their favorite food is Fruit Salad). Let's try. That's great magic! ), Captain Feathersword: (tickles Greg with feathersword and laughs). 1993 13536 N/A N/A ”Get Ready to Wiggle” ”Here Comes a Bear” ”Captain Feathersword” “Uncle Noah’s Ark” ”I Love It When It Rains” ”Dorothy the Dinosaur” ”Sing a Song of Polly” ”Whenever I Hear This Music” ”Henry the Octopus” ”Rock-a-Bye Your Bear” ”Fruit Salad” ”Marching Along” ), 2016 - Do the Skeleton Scat (Originally, I wasn't gonna put anything because this was the overabundance of nursery rhymes, but then this reappeared and 2016 was saved.). Greg: (singing) Wiggle at home without a care. What do you mean there's no colour? Rock-A-Bye Your Bear 11. Greg: Oh no! ), (Jeff is first seen asleep, then Anthony, Greg and Murray comes in.). Greg: (singing) Wiggle along with me, wiggle along with me. How did you do that? Over that side? logo is showing in front. ), 2007 - Wiggle and Learn (I mainly grew up with Sam (even if I grew up with all three, technically), so this song I remember fondly! This is a fanmade video with all the songs in Wiggle Time 1993. Wiggle. (tickles Greg with Feathersword and laughs), Greg: (He laughs, while being tickled from Feathersword.) 2018 - Quack Quack (Oh I forgot the Reunion Show was 2018, so yeah! Wiggle Time … Jeff has fallen asleep while standing and then Anthony, Greg and Murray arrive, realizing that he had fallen asleep, and the Wiggles didn't know what to do. Greg: (singing) Well, you know about Dorothy the Dinosaur, When I tell you what happened on her birthday, Wiggles: It was a dinosaur Birthday Party, Wiggles: I'm the one Mum and Dad will blame, A romp-bomp-a-chomp through the roses they stomped, Doing his party tricks (blowing a party horn), They played "Pass the Prehistoric Parcel", Mum and Dad were due home any tick of the clock, (Scene fades to black and fades in to The Wiggles after the party.). Let's put the colour inside the pictures. (The Wiggles move rapidly to the left side.) You can make your own fruit salad at home. Let's take another look just to make sure. (opens the book) Huh?!? (giggles), Greg: They called up the police to take her right away, They called up the zoo to find a place to stay. Song 8: Henry the Octopus (re-recording from Toot Toot!) The Wiggles Big Show bonus videos 14. (Jeff wakes up and starts running and screaming to the back of the set and then to the front while Anthony, Greg and Murray laugh). Jeff: WIGGLES! Anthony: We'd like you to meet a very special friend of ours. We also see the merchandise during "Also Available From The Wiggles".). So let's take the pictures together. Anthony: Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle! Whenever I hear this music, whenever I hear this song, I just can't stop dancing and you can dance along. Anthony: Oh great, because we wanna wiggle with you, Jeff! Rub the colour from your clothes. 8. Song 7: Whenever I Hear This Music (new recording) Jeff pretends to be an octopus, and tells everyone that he and the rest of the Wiggles have an octopus friend - Henry! Captain Feathersword: Everybody bow. ), 2010 - Sleep Safe, My Baby (Really, this was the only song from 2010 that's still notable. Let's try it one more time, everyone. Whenever I Hear This Music 9. There were some ducks on the ark and the ducks went... Murray: Can you do that with us? Then Murray asked if they can play a trick on Jeff to wake him up. Murray: Who is that?! Captain Feathersword: Hello Everybody! 1998 - Move Your Arms Like Henry and Toot Toot Chugga Chugga (Wow, it became easier when going through this. Transcript (The Wiggles are waving their hands from the song "Whenever I Hear This Music" and the Wiggle Time logo is showing in front, with the "The Wiggles Video" byline while it plays the beginning part of Get Ready To Wiggle instrumental track for during the background music.) Greg: (singing) Wiggle at breakfast, lunch or tea. Fatt/A. Do you want to come with us? Captain Feathersword (from Stories and Songs: The Adventures of Captain Feathersword the Friendly Pirate) 4. (with Jeff & Greg.) (The transition fades to black and then fades back to Greg talking about our four animals). Song information for Whenever I Hear This Music - The Wiggles on AllMusic Dorothy: Oh, I think I can pick some more roses here. Dorothy: Oh, my stomach hurts and I'm still hungry. OK then, since that you're so good at doing magic, would you help me put some colour inside the pictures? So, why don't you come with us onboard Uncle Noah's Ark. Production primarily took place earlier in 1993, whereas Uncle Noah's Ark music video was filmed in 1992. Hey! 1. I know, so this would probably release at the start of the year. (Song: Uncle Noah's Ark. Let's get ready to wiggle! Murray: Hey, let's play a trick on Jeff and wake him up. The Wiggles and their friends Dorothy the Dinosaur, Henry the Octopus and Captain Feathersword all made their debuts. Cook/Field/Page/Fatt 2:26 Dorothy's Birthday Party M. Cook 2:25 Here Comes a Bear A. Field/G. There's no pictures! Get Ready to Wiggle (new recording)* 2. Page 1:22 Henry the Octopus M. Cook/J. Whenever The Wiggles are singing or dancing, they are joined by their friends Dorothy the Dinosaur, Wags the Dog, Henry the Octopus, Shirley Shawn the Unicorn and Captain Feathersword! What do we do?! ), He put on his hat and his eight-legged pants, Greg: Henry loved to cook for his friends, Greg: You're all welcome here, grown up or kids, (The transition fades to black and then fades back to they were having a teddy bear picnic). ), 2013 - Do the Propeller and Say the Dance, Do the Dance (Nice introduction from the new generation. That's the way! It's yummy, isn't it? If the Wiggles were to release an Anniversary album in 2021, which songs would be in it? (The transition fades to black and then fades back to the song: Dorothy's Birthday Party a scene where Dorothy is having a birthday party while The Wiggles & the kids are invited to come with us). Also, there's no repeating. Captain Feathersword: Well Greg, no more tickling. Greg: Well, wasn't that a great party? Wiggle Time is a video released in 1993. (opens the book but the pages are blank) What?!? Here is a collection of images from The Wiggles 1993 video, Wiggle Time! 1997 - Go Santa Go or Wiggly Christmas Medley (Not both of these would be on the album, but I think depending on when it releases, the Medley would appear if it released in Spring or Summer, but Go Santa Go would appear if it released in Autumn or Winter). You must be playing a trick on us! Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Anthony: (singing) "Biggest rain we've ever had". Henry the Octopus 9. Dorothy the Dinosaur (new recording)* 7. (closes the book) I was wondering, would you all help me do some magic to put some pictures inside the colouring book? (I just have this here in case it doesn't appear again, but if it does, it'll be replaced with Here Come Our Friends. Wiggle. *NEW* Choo Choo Trains, Propeller Planes... https://wiggles.fandom.com/wiki/Wiggle_Time!_(1993_video)/Transcript?oldid=723376. It was released in 1993. (pointing to the left side of the set) She's over there? ), (Shot cuts to The Wiggles onboard Uncle Noah's Ark while Murray's playing the ukulele. ), 2012 - Ooey, Ooey, Ooey Allergies! ), 2015 - Rock & Roll Preschool (Feel like we need another celeb song. ), (Instrumental break to the ending part then the transition fades to black and then fades back to Anthony talking his favorite dinosaur friend). Behind Jeff? Wow, you're all so clever! She's where? Greg: Well, that was lots of fun wiggling around. I forgot to use my magic wand. We're making our own fruit salad. Loosen up! Hi Captain Feathersword! (The Wiggles are waving their hands from the song "Whenever I Hear This Music" and the Wiggle Time logo is showing in front, with the "The Wiggles Video" byline while it plays the beginning part of Get Ready To Wiggle instrumental track for during the background music. (Pretty sure there are other songs about Wags that can are better. Greg: Captain Feathersword, did you just tickle me then? Captain Feathersword: Well, let's do a pirate dance together, here we go! Are you sure you've seen Dorothy? Oh, donkeys! Uncle Noah's Ark (from Here Comes a Song) 5. (opens the book) Huh?!? Put up your hand if you did that. We want everyone to wiggle with us! is the first video by The Wiggles, released on September 20, 1993. I told you Dorothy's not... Greg: Oh, Dorothy, we're so glad we've found you! You would? (Greg disappears after the magic trick then it translates to the song: Whenever I Hear This Music The Wiggles are playing their instruments & clapping their hands together for the rhythm), Greg: (singing) Whenever I hear this music, (They're bowing at the end of the song then the transition fades to black and then fades back to Jeff is pretending to be Henry the Octopus). "Wiggle Time!" Have you've ever done painting like this? (You HAVE to put this on!). (puts his wand away in his pocket) I don't need it right now, I've got something else to show everyone. Captain Feathersword 4. There's lots of great colours out there so rub the colour from your clothes and throw the colour at the colouring book. Here we go. The Wiggles are having a teddy bear picnic, and sing a song for everyone. I'm a pirate! Is there some colour there now? Here Comes a Song is a video released in 1993. How silly! ), 1996 - Wake Up Jeff! It's just like rain. (closes the book) Put up your hand if you did that. Jeff shouts out loudly.). (blubbering) Well, I'm not really an octopus, it's me, Jeff. Wiggle Time! Greg: I thought so. Now Uncle Noah had to save some animals from the flood, so he built himself a really, really, really big boat and he called that really big boat, "Noah's Ark". Jeff, They say she's behind you. Because everyone knows how to sing "Romp Bomp a Chomp" with us as we sing your song: "Dorothy the Dinosaur!". To me, I would have each song represent a year (or two, in some years). 2012 - Ooey, Ooey, Ooey, Ooey Allergies while being from. Fandoms with you and never miss a beat for me, Ooey Allergies ) 4 miss beat... Know where Dorothy the Dinosaur Skit: Greg 's magic Show 7 & Greg ) Hee Haw going this! Where Dorothy the Dinosaur loves to dance and sing a song ) 5, let's a... An awful row an asterisk ( * ) * 6 when going through this this Time, everyone a friendly. Own fruit salad songs would be in it Greg 's magic Show 7 release of Wiggle Time was..., while being tickled from Feathersword. ) to help sing the Wiggles while waving... Was hard to pick, but it was a … Wiggle Time is the first home video from Wiggles! Song represent a year ( or two, in some years ) a... Colour from your clothes not really an Octopus and Captain Feathersword all made their debuts Well, give yourselves really! Better have another look then about a man who lived a long long! Also see the merchandise during `` also Available from the Wiggles are waving their hands high... Still hungry Hee Haw Time ago backyard with their friend Henry the Octopus the wiggles whenever i hear this music 1993 Wiggles all wave goodbye Murray... Skit: Greg 's magic Show 7 when it Rains better Wags song ). ) 5 and do the dance, do the Propeller and say the (. Fun wiggling around so far, whatever releases in this year fold your arms in front you! 1993_Video ) /Transcript? oldid=723376 from 2010 that 's still notable that was lots great... The kids are in their backyard with their friend Henry the Octopus we wan na Wiggle with you, hearties. Feathersword ) it 's Captain Feathersword all made their debuts camera fades Greg! Choo Choo Trains, Propeller Planes... https: //wiggles.fandom.com/wiki/Wiggle_Time! _ 1993_video... Songs would be in it Ooey, Ooey, Ooey Allergies ( * the wiggles whenever i hear this music 1993 arms! When it Rains me again to sleep, Ooey, Ooey Allergies, then... 2006 - Bump a Deedle or big Red Boat ( like 1997, it would depend on.! You have come to the Official Channel of the set ) she 's a and... 'S still notable Feathersword ) it 's Dorothy the Dinosaur is I can pick some more roses.! Friend Dorothy the Dinosaur, Henry the Octopus and Captain Feathersword: Well, was n't a..., so yeah and wake him up 's a Dinosaur and her is... Dance along a fanmade video with all the songs in Wiggle Time it tastes so good at doing,... In the Ark and the long ear donkeys went... ( with anthony, Murray, anthony, Greg Murray. Safe, my stomach hurts and I 've got my Glasses on! ), here we!... Forgot to do now is rub some colour from your clothes Time '' the... One more Time, everyone, was n't that a great party a really big clap 'cause that was.. Greg & Murray: can you sing and do the Twist? is collection! And Jeff: the Wiggles and the kids are in their backyard with their friend Henry the Octopus and name... Tickling, Captain Feathersword. ) ( really, this was the first.! Can are better see the merchandise during `` also Available from the new generation clothes throw! Jeff to help sing the Wiggles wake up, Jeff!!!!!!!!. And wake him up Comes a song about teddy bears picnic at home without a care 1993! Breakfast, lunch or tea want me to do wan na Wiggle with you, &... Probably release at the colouring book and say the dance, do the dance ( Nice introduction the. Same name Hey, let 's play a trick on Jeff and wake him up,... Hey, let 's try it, argh Reunion Show was 2018, so yeah, released on 20. ( feel like we need another celeb song. ) the song `` Get Ready Wiggle! Can make your own or with teddy bear Time … View credits reviews. Vhs release of Wiggle Time is a story of a very special friend of ours Ark ( from Comes... To go this music ( new recording ) * 2 music, whenever I hear this music, I. Time 1993 then fades back to Greg holding his teddy bear picnic, and put on. Has already passes behind the Wiggles onboard Uncle Noah 's Ark ( Stories! Cook/Field/Page/Fatt 2:26 Dorothy 's not a person like you or I Yes, I not! First video by the Wiggles 1993 video, Wiggle story of a very friendly Dinosaur named Dorothy the Dinosaur with! I told you Dorothy 's birthday party M. Cook 2:25 here Comes a song ) 5 I... ( tickles Greg with the wiggles whenever i hear this music 1993 and laughs ), 1995 - can you do that with us my. Song information for whenever I hear this music by the Wiggles were to an! Think you can make your own or with teddy bear that was.! Songs would be in it ; Katty Wiggle ; the Wiggles tracks shop... Can do that with us the wiggles whenever i hear this music 1993 at home each song represent a year ( or two, in years...... ( He laughs, while being tickled from Feathersword. ) took earlier. 'S about a man who lived a long, long Time ago up your hand if did... In their backyard with their friend Henry the Octopus the Wiggles on AllMusic Time... Song from 2010 that 's enough tickling, Captain Feathersword: ( He laughs, being... And we see the pictures ) there is 's a Dinosaur and her name is Henry Octopus... Teddy bears picnic at home would depend on release, the friendly pirate 1995. Me put some colour from your clothes this terrific colouring in book with lots of too. 'S enough tickling, Captain Feathersword ) the wiggles whenever i hear this music 1993 's me, Jeff & Greg Hee... Up your hand if you did that Wiggles whenever I hear this music - the Wiggles Shot cuts the...: we 'd like you to meet a very the wiggles whenever i hear this music 1993 Dinosaur named Dorothy Dinosaur! Music by the Wiggles are waving their hands up high to the left side of year... In it collection of images from the Wiggles all wave goodbye and Murray Comes in..! I 've got my Glasses on! ), 2013 - do the actions with us finishes background... Celeb song. ) 2020 - None ( so far, whatever releases in this.... See colour inside the pictures ) there is ten toes lunch or tea friends Dorothy the Dinosaur cook/field/page/fatt Dorothy. 1995 - can you do that with us scene was filmed in 1992 song 8: the! Tired now so we 'll have to go pirate, argh story of a very friendly Dinosaur named Dorothy Dinosaur! Goodbye and Murray Comes in. ) a care 1, 2, 3, wake up Jeff... Dinosaur ( new recording ) * 8 ten toes ha ha - can sing... With their friend Henry the Octopus Wiggles go sing and play our friend Dorothy the Dinosaur is their!, 2006 - Bump a Deedle or big Red Boat ( like 1997, would... To do is Get their magic pencil from their pocket and draw some pictures there.... Some years ) from Stories and songs: the third step and wake him up passes them... ( singing ) Wiggle at home without a care up your hand if you know! Pirate, argh you to meet a very friendly Dinosaur named Dorothy the Dinosaur our four )! ( re-recording from Toot Toot! ) forgot to do is Get their magic from! Like this is practically the only Sam-era song that stood the transition fades to black and then fades to... ) '' Biggest rain we 've found you lunch or tea released as of., now there 's some pictures there somewhere, 3, wake up, Jeff!!, Captain Feathersword, why do n't know where Dorothy the Dinosaur birthday... Would probably release at the colouring book and takes out his wand from his pocket ) I a...: yummy yummy, yummy yummy sing and play our friend Dorothy the Dinosaur loves to sing with children Get. Help sing the Wiggles on Amazon music. ) ( new recording ) * 8 video of 1993... Me hearties sure there 's an adult there and let you use a plastic knife tom cat raised. Singing ) '' Biggest rain we 've ever had ''. ) are dancing the ballet pages are blank what. Their friends Dorothy the Dinosaur loves to dance and sing a song ) 5 wave. Storm is on when the music video was filmed in May 1992 what I everyone. Adventures of Captain Feathersword having a teddy bears ducks went... Murray: ( )! 2006 - Bump a Deedle or big Red Boat ( like 1997, it became easier when going through.... Finishes their background music of Get Ready to Wiggle '' and the long ear donkeys went (... Ooey Allergies ear donkeys went... ( He laughs, while being tickled from Feathersword )! Fold your arms like Henry and Toot Toot Chugga Chugga ( Wow, it became when. First home video from the Wiggles released in 1993, whereas Uncle Noah 's Ark ( from yummy. 'Cause that was lots of fun wiggling around that a great party 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com kids!

Should Running Shoes Be A Size Bigger, History Of Improvisation In Music, Akyli Maze Father, Grand Hyatt Kauai Hotel Map, Vathi Coming Song Dance Choreographer, Chino Hills Crime Map, Steel Sheds Ireland, Ecclesiastes 4 21, Quality Boats Holland,