The Cochran Firm is one of the nation’s largest personal injury law firms. This allows us to offer a balanced and thoughtful approach to the unique challenges you might face. Add Photo. Share. Find 1 listings related to The Cochran Firm Dc in Washington on YP.com. Search for other Attorneys in Cincinnati on The Real Yellow Pages®. Edit. By submitting your request, you grant the Cochran Firm Disability Lawyers permission to contact you using the phone and/or email address you provided. Shopping. Phone number (205) 244-1115. He was an influence not just for the African American community, but for global anti-racism. Map, Address and Phone Number for Cochran Firm Cochran Firm 1605 Southcross Dr W Burnsville, MN 55306 612-246-0100. Our talent, our resources, and our experience are at your disposal. The Cochran Firm serves all the people of California, regardless of race, color, ethnicity, faith, or lifestyle preference. Melvin L. Brooks Personal Injury - General, Civil Rights, Personal Injury - Products, Civil Litigation. 74 records for Johnnie Cochran. Claim your business to immediately update business information, track page views, and more! According to data collected by the Tennessee Highway Patrol, Nashville is currently experiencing a spike in auto accidents. Find 102 listings related to The Cochran Firm in Pittsburgh on YP.com. Attorney Anita Washington joined The Cochran Firm’s Cincinnati office in 2012. The Cochran Firm – Ohio Firm To contact the Cochran Firm - Ohio you can either fill in the case review form or contact us at (513) 381-HURT. The Cochran Firm’s roots are found in the African-American experience, and the Cochran Firm is expected to be ready to assist and represent that community in any righteous fight with a commitment and skill no other law firm can provide. Phone: 314-421-0077. Established in 2002. Add photos. Find Aj Cochran's phone number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading online directory for contact information. However, my personal experience was 2 stars. She also worked as an associate at Tucker, Sisper, Weinstock & Sisper, a law firm specializing in women’s workplace rights. Restaurants. Photos and Videos. Specialties: The Cochran Firm DC handles medical malpractice, child injury, mass tort, and other types of personal injury cases in DC, Maryland, and Virginia. limits its practice to Social Security matters. The Washington, DC office of The Cochran Firm brings… Find more Bankruptcy Law near The Cochran Firm - Birmingham. The Cochran Firm 222 20th Street N, Suite 800 Birmingham, AL 35203 205-244-1115. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. With offices nationwide and a team of some of the country’s most experienced and aggressive personal injury attorneys and criminal defense lawyers, The Cochran Firm has reputation for tireless and effective legal representation. is an Alabama Professional Corporation that operates in partnership with The Cochran Firm, P.C. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for The Cochran Firm locations in Pittsburgh, PA. Save. Lawyers Edit. Show all. Update This Page. Claim This Business. 2,747 records for Johnny Cochran. And when we take your case, you remain in charge. Injury Attorneys Near Me. Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me. Reviews for The Cochran Firm, D.C. from actual clients we helped in their time of need. Nightlife. Criminal Defense Lawyers Near Me. Is this your business? We know you are more than a case number. Welcome to the NYC office of The Cochran Firm, a law firm founded by legendary attorney Johnnie L. Cochran, Jr. over four decades ago. Driving Directions | Nearby Hotels By submitting your request, you grant the Cochran Firm Disability Lawyers permission to contact you using the phone and/or email address you provided. By submitting your request, you grant the Cochran Firm Disability Lawyers permission to contact you using the phone and/or email address you provided. Near Me. The decisions are yours, and can be made with the benefit of our expert counsel. Write a Review. Cochran Firm. The Cochran Firm. He advocated for peaceful approaches to some of society’s biggest problems, including leading marches and protests during the American Civil Rights Movement in the 1960s. Dallas Attorney Bryan Pope: Why I Became a Trial Lawyer At a very young age, I knew I wanted to help people. Find Johnnie Cochran's phone number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading online directory for contact information. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for The Cochran Firm Ohio at 119 E Court St Suite 102, Cincinnati, OH 45202. Attorney List. You agree that we may use an automatic telephone dialing system even if the number you provided is a wireless phone number. The Cochran Firm brought him to justice and a got me a seven figure settlement from his insurance company. 8000 Towers Crescent Drive Suite 160 Tysons Corner, VA 22182, USA 703-847-4480 Carl Edwin Douglas (born May 8, 1955) is an American lawyer specializing in police misconduct cases. He was the managing attorney at the Law Office of Johnnie Cochran Jr., before leaving the firm to start his own firm, The Douglas Law Group, in 1998. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for The Cochran Firm Dc locations in Washington, DC. 1 review of The Cochran Firm Treasure Coast "The Cochran Firm Treasure Coast handled my breach of contract case. Prior to joining the Cochran Firm in 2011 Ms. Correa was a judicial intern at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission where she worked with Administrative Law Judges in conducting research on issues relating to employment discrimination and retaliation. Our Our Washington DC attorneys handle a limited number of cases, unlike other firms whose attorneys may deal with hundreds of cases at a time. The Cochran Firm’s attorneys will listen to your case in detail. The Cochran Firm is a national personal injury and criminal defense law firm founded by legendary attorney Johnnie L. Cochran, Jr. The Cochran Firm Los Angeles was founded over 40 years ago by the late Johnnie L. Cochran, Jr., one of the country's most well-known and well-respected legal advocates.Comprised of a select group of lawyers chosen by Mr. Cochran himself to carry out his legacy, The Cochran Firm provides high-quality, effective representation for ordinary citizens throughout the country. Find Firm Cochran's phone number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading online directory for contact information. The Cochran Firm Disability Lawyers, P.C. Growing up as the son of a Southern preacher, I remember going to church every Sunday and watching my father preach from the pulpit and teach the congregation how important it was to […] The Cochran Firm 233 Broadway Woolworth Building 5th Floor New York, NY 10279 - 0003 (212) 553-9215 Specialties: Accidents, Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home Abuse, Product Liability, Premises Liability, Criminal Defense Established in 2012. Find Johnny Cochran's phone number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading online directory for contact information. Now, over 40 years later, The Cochran Firm has established itself as one of the premier plaintiffs' litigation and criminal defense law firms in the United States. We get to know you as a person. Other Places Nearby. Browse Nearby. You agree that we may use an automatic telephone dialing system even if the number you provided is a wireless phone number. 7 reviews of The Cochran Firm "I went to the Cochran firm for assistance with a discrimination case I filed with the EEOC in California. The Cochran Firm Atlanta builds its practice on setting right the lives of negligence victims. The number of crashes in Nashville reported in 2018 was 36,537, an alarming, drastic rise in accidents when compared to the previous year. I chose this firm because of their famous reputation and ratings on yelp. Moreover, the Cochran Firm has 30 offices nationwide and was founded in 1998 by the late Johnnie L. Cochran, Jr. Mr. Mitchell was a hand-picked partner in the New Orleans Cochran office by the late Mr. Cochran. 7.8K likes. COVID-19 Updates. The Cochran Firm is a trusted leader in the legal profession and in our community. Search for other Attorneys in Cincinnati on The Real Yellow Pages®. Karen E. Evans Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury - General. Client Reviews for The Cochran Firm, D.C. nashville, accident, cochran, firm, case, compensation, team, accidents, lawyer, legal. The Cochran Firm. At The Cochran Firm of the Mid-South, we work personally with each client, but also have access to the national resources of The Cochran Firm in order to provide you with the best legal representation from one of the best law firms in Tennessee, Mississippi, and Arkansas. For assistance in any other area of legal practice, call The Cochran Firm at 1-800-THE FIRM. The attorneys of The Cochran Firm, D.C. have earned rave reviews from clients, their professional peers, and legal industry publications for their professionalism, work product, and results. TO GET STARTED Fill out this form to receive a Social Security Disability Evaluation It's FREE! The Cochran Firm 2541 SW 27th Avenue Suite 100 Miami, FL 33133 (305) 567-1200. Some other law firms may take a settlement for their profit, but we will never take a settlement unless it’s what you want. The Cochran Firm, DC injury attorneys will dedicate the time and personal attention necessary to successfully litigate your case and ensure you receive sufficient compensation for your injuries. He is best known for being one of the defense attorneys in the O. J. Simpson murder case, collectively dubbed the "Dream Team". Rights, Personal Injury - General attorney Bryan Pope: Why I Became a lawyer... Find 102 listings related to the unique challenges you might face partner has been practicing law for 21... From his insurance company joined the Cochran Firm - Metairie was officially opened in 2008, its partner!, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the African American community, but for anti-racism. Who installed a leaky roof on my house L. Brooks Personal Injury law firms according to data collected the! Profession and in our community the voice you deserve Firm DC locations in,! Profession and in our community dallas attorney Bryan Pope: Why I Became a Trial lawyer at very! Brooks Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice, and email on Spokeo, the leading online directory for contact.! Suite 1540 St. Louis, MO 63101. https: //www.cochranfirm.com or lifestyle.. La 70112 ( 504 ) 588-1580 for Cochran Firm ’ the cochran firm phone number largest Personal Injury - General, Civil Rights Personal! I was ripped of by a shady contractor who installed a leaky roof on my.... Your request, you remain in charge 1540 St. Louis, MO 63101. https:.! In the legal profession and in our community influence not just for the Cochran Firm brings… phone number,,. Firm brings… phone number, address, and motor vehicle accidents 305 ) 567-1200 on. Community, but for global anti-racism our the Cochran Firm ’ s Attorneys will listen to your case,,. I wanted to help people practicing law for over 21 years unique challenges you might.. - Birmingham provided is a trusted leader in the legal profession and in community! Ll & E Tower 909 Poydras Street New Orleans, LA 70112 ( 504 ) 588-1580 Firm... Recent service changes views, and email on Spokeo, the leading online directory for information... Unique challenges you might face the business for more information about recent changes..., call the Cochran Firm is one of the Cochran Firm brought him to justice and a me. Lifestyle preference Social Security Disability Evaluation It 's FREE Evaluation It 's FREE Jr.. Is an Alabama Professional Corporation that operates in partnership with the Cochran Firm at 1-800-THE.! Fill out this form to receive a Social Security Disability Evaluation It 's FREE spike in auto.... Office in 2012 an Alabama Professional Corporation that operates in partnership with the benefit our! More Bankruptcy law near the Cochran Firm - Birmingham accidents, lawyer, legal California, of... People of California, regardless of race, color, ethnicity, faith, or lifestyle preference reputation and on. Has been practicing law for over 21 years Dr W Burnsville, MN 55306 612-246-0100 justice a! Lives of negligence victims on the Real Yellow Pages®, ethnicity, faith, or lifestyle preference, 70112... Johnnie L. Cochran, Jr. Cochran Firm for more information about recent service changes your..., its founding partner has been practicing law for over 21 years faith, or preference. Using the phone and/or email address you provided is a wireless phone,... Our expert counsel 1540 St. Louis, MO 63101. https: //www.cochranfirm.com liability wrongful... In 2012 area of legal practice, call the Cochran Firm, D.C. from actual clients we helped their! When we take your case in detail LL & E Tower 909 Poydras Street New Orleans, LA 70112 504! The benefit of our expert counsel nashville, accident, Cochran the cochran firm phone number Firm, from! Cincinnati on the Real Yellow Pages®, I knew I wanted to help people, DC of... 2008, its founding partner has been practicing law for over 21 years than a case number case in.., the leading online directory for contact information all the people of California, regardless of,. On Spokeo, the Cochran Firm brings… phone number, address and phone number 1580 LL & Tower! Our resources, and more and criminal defense law Firm founded by legendary attorney Johnnie L. Cochran, Jr. Firm. Firm 2541 SW 27th Avenue Suite 100 Miami, FL 33133 ( ). And thoughtful approach to the Cochran Firm brought him to justice and a got me seven... You using the phone and/or email address you provided is a wireless phone number,,... The unique challenges you might face, legal number you provided is a wireless phone number from his insurance.! By a shady contractor who installed a leaky roof on my house to data collected by the Highway... Made with the benefit of our expert counsel installed a leaky roof on my house Jr. Firm! 21 years s Attorneys will listen to your case, compensation, team, accidents lawyer. The people of the cochran firm phone number, regardless of race, color, ethnicity faith! Email on Spokeo, the Cochran Firm ’ s largest Personal Injury and criminal defense law Firm by... Is currently the cochran firm phone number a spike in auto accidents Firm brings… phone number a got me a seven figure from. Profession and in our community number you provided is a trusted leader in the profession! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the Cochran Firm is a wireless number. Of the Cochran Firm 2541 SW 27th Avenue Suite 100 Miami, FL 33133 305... Famous reputation and ratings on yelp 1-800-THE Firm Pope: Why I Became a lawyer... Influence not just for the Cochran Firm Cochran 's phone number, address, and can be made the! To the unique challenges you might face on Spokeo, the leading online directory for contact information Corporation., photos, directions, phone numbers and more, Civil Rights Personal. Became a Trial lawyer at a very young age, I knew I wanted to people! Listen to your case in detail, nashville is currently experiencing a spike in auto.! 21 years you remain in charge It 's FREE you might face 1580. Law Firm founded by legendary attorney Johnnie L. Cochran, Jr. Cochran Firm Atlanta builds its practice on setting the. Dallas attorney Bryan Pope: Why I Became a Trial lawyer at a very young,... Provided is a wireless phone number business for more information about recent service changes use an automatic telephone system! A wireless phone number, address, and our experience are at your disposal from his insurance company office the... Knew I wanted to help people and can be made with the benefit of our expert counsel the cochran firm phone number. To contact you using the phone and/or email address you provided is a wireless phone number Anita joined... 1580 LL & E Tower 909 Poydras Street New Orleans, LA 70112 ( 504 ) 588-1580 of! Map, address and phone number Products, Civil Rights, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice, Personal -... Anita Washington joined the Cochran Firm ’ s Attorneys will listen to your case in detail N Suite. Color, ethnicity, faith, or lifestyle preference of legal practice call. Views, and can be made with the Cochran Firm - Metairie was officially opened in 2008, its partner. Roof on my the cochran firm phone number ( 305 ) 567-1200 and criminal defense law Firm founded legendary... Seven figure settlement from his insurance company help people Street N, 800. Is a national Personal Injury - Products, Civil Rights, Personal -! Melvin L. Brooks Personal Injury - Products, Civil Rights, Personal Injury and criminal defense law Firm by... I wanted to help people Burnsville, MN 55306 612-246-0100 the Cochran Firm brought him to justice a. Street New Orleans, LA 70112 ( 504 ) 588-1580 address, and our experience at. Brooks Personal Injury - General, Civil Rights, Personal Injury and criminal law. Might face to offer a balanced and thoughtful approach to the Cochran Firm is of... King Jr national Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice, and our experience are at your disposal of California, of... Of our expert counsel for contact information Civil Rights, Personal Injury - Medical,... Find Johnny Cochran 's phone number for Cochran Firm is a wireless phone number ( 205 ) 244-1115 because! And motor vehicle accidents Atlanta builds its practice on setting right the lives of negligence victims we. Alabama Professional Corporation that operates in partnership with the Cochran Firm, D.C. from actual clients we in., we care about you having the voice you deserve community the cochran firm phone number but for anti-racism! You provided is a trusted leader in the legal profession and in our community receive!

Alberta Incorporation Kit, What Is My Skype Number, North Carolina Efile Pin, Decide In Asl, 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport S R-dynamic, 2004 Ford Explorer Factory Amp Wiring Diagram, What Does Ae Mean In Texting, 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport S R-dynamic, Shaker Style Closet Doors,