and we have not verified it. Wipe away tough everyday messes with Great Value Fresh Scent Disinfecting Wipes. Buy Great Value Disinfecting Wipes Variety Pack from Walmart Canada. see details. Clean away the messes and keep your home sanitized and deodorized with Smart Values Disinfecting Wipes. Overall, I give it a 10 rating! ©2021 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries. I received this in the mail and one of the container leaked inside the package...it didn't have too much packing material inside so it could have been squished during transport. Clean away the messes and keep your home sanitized and deodorized with Great Value Disinfecting Wipes. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Clean away the messes and keep your home sanitized and deodorized with Smart Values Disinfecting Wipes. These wipes come in resealable container with an open center cap that not only allows for easy one-hand dispense but also prevents moisture loss. Great Value Disinfecting Wipes inhibit the growth of mold and mildew and the odor caused by them when applied to hand and non-porous surfaces. This pack contains wipes in two refreshing fragrances: lemon scent and fresh scent. Ideal for the kitchen, bath and utility rooms. Stay clean and hygienic on the go with Smart Value Antibacterial Wipes. We aim to show you accurate product information. free shipping on orders over $39. 3. GET THE APP. Thanks to Walmart for having it available. Only thing that all the liquid spilled and the box was wet. This pack contains wipes in two refreshing fragrances: lemon scent and fresh scent. I've been wanting these wipes for the longest time, I was low on disinfectant wipes, came just in time. Great Value products provide families with affordable, high quality grocery and household consumable options.

, Great Value Disinfecting Wipes, Fresh & Lemon Scent, 225 wipes, Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Value Pack, Crisp Lemon and Fresh Scent - 3 Pack - 75 Each, Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Spray, Lemon Breeze, 32oz, Great Value Disinfecting Wipes, Lemon, 75 Wipes, Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, Lemon & Lime Blossom, 105ct (3X35ct), Linoleum; Metal; Plastic; Porcelain; Stainless Steel; Tile, Clorox Clean-Up All Purpose Cleaner with Bleach, Spray Bottle, Original, 32 oz, Fabuloso All Purpose Cleaner, Lavender, 128 Fl Oz, Great Value Disinfecting Wipes, Fresh Scent/Lemon, 3 Count, What others said when purchasing this item, because it's good quality and works the same as clorox wipes, Margarida, purchased on December 15, 2020. Our fresh disinfecting wipes get rid of dirt and grime on surfaces in your home while wiping away 99% of viruses and bacteria, including the flu virus. Average rating: 4.5825 out of 5 stars, based on 103 reviews ... Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Value Pack, Bleach Free Cleaning Wipes (85 per pk., 5 pk.) This pack contains wipes in two refreshing fragrances: lemon scent and fresh scent. 1. It cleans away everyday kitchen messes like dirt, grease and food stains, and removes stains in the bathroom. ... Smart Touch Disinfectant Spray (22 oz., 2 pk.) Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, 2 Lemon Plus 1 Mango, 240 Count, cleaning wipes, antibacterial wipes, sanitizing wipes, cleaning supplies 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,272 14 offers from $20.00 Shop our low priced selection of disinfecting wipes, from all natural to variety packs, we have it all. We market and develop unique, effective products, customized to your store brand and private label requirements. Clean away the messes and keep your home sanitized and deodorized with Great Value Disinfecting Wipes. They are made of a special formula that can be used to clean and disinfect kitchen surfaces, children's room, bathroom surfaces and telephones/computers and desktops. These wipes are just as good as the name brand. It cleans away everyday kitchen messes like dirt, grease and food stains, and removes stains in the bathroom. As soon as I received disinfectant wipes wipes, I used them to disinfect my home! Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Smart Values products provide families with affordable, high quality grocery and household consumable options. We would love for you to contact our Great Value Hotline directly at 877-505-2267 and provide us with the barcode number and any other details that may help us to identify the product so that we will be able to research this issue further, as we have multiple suppliers that manufacture our products. Let us show you how to get these Smart Value Disinfecting Wipes. Great Value Disinfecting Wipes inhibit the growth of mold and mildew and the odor caused by them when applied to hand and non-porous surfaces. Electrode, Comp-254e20ce-21b6-4364-a6cb-3bb0264d29aa, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.42, SHA-b0b214d15367c6464bb2ff184c24c271bef207a1, CID-540b640c-007-1772f950a41c63, Generated: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 14:10:32 GMT,

Great Value Disinfecting Wipes can be used to keep your home clean and germ-free. The scent is subtle. Premier Care is a leader in the manufacture and supply of premium wet wipes to leading retailers, distributors, and OEMs. Our wet wipes provided exceptional perfomance and value. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Clean away the messes and keep your home sanitized and deodorized with Smart Values Disinfecting Wipes. Free shipping with no order min. This action will open a modal dialog and may require you to log in. Ingredients: Other Ingredients: 99.768%, Total: ¹100.000%, ¹Includes weight of absorbent wipe. I don't fault the manufacterer, but whoever packed it and fed ex for lack of care. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. These wipes come in resealable container with an open center cap that not only allows for easy one-hand dispense but also prevents moisture loss. True Value Rewards is available at participating stores. We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Download On Android. 2. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Lucky to get this ordered online! NEW! Clorox Disinfecting Wipes kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, including cold and flu, E. Coli, Salmonella, Staph, and Strep. Lysol® Disinfecting Wipes Lysol Disinfecting Wipes eliminates 99.9% of Viruses and Bacteria*, helping to remove germs from surfaces year-round. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Clorox Disinfecting Antibacterial Wipes Value Pack Here is the best selected item of other customers purchasing products related to clorox disinfecting antibacterial wipes value pack. Great Value products provide families with affordable, high quality grocery and household consumable options. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-1fd72906-387b-462c-ac8c-c3b149d4e248, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.42, SHA-b0b214d15367c6464bb2ff184c24c271bef207a1, CID-7169f935-007-1772f937dcd99f, Generated: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 14:08:51 GMT, Electrode, Comp-a8023471-1be9-4d20-9292-9282e9c4a1cc, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.10.0, SHA-3e875eadb5e5d0f47e2ffb666f7840fb13da822e, CID-8ef19304-008-1772fa047a3cf5, Generated: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 14:22:49 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Disinfecting Wipes Value Pack, Bleach-Free Cleaning Wipes Marketing Information Clorox Disinfecting Wipes are triple-layered to clean, disinfect and remove allergens for five times the cleaning power and leave a pleasant scent. They also acts as an effective fungicide against the athlete's foot fungus in areas such as locker rooms, dressing rooms, shower, bath areas and exercise facilities. They claim to provide a 1,4 dioxane free, plant-derived SLS that is biodegradable and doesn't bioaccumulate in water or land. 75-Count Crisp Lemon Scent Bleach Free Disinfecting Wipes Clorox Disinfecting Wipes is an all-purpose Clorox Disinfecting Wipes is an all-purpose wipe that cleans and disinfects with antibacterial power killing 99.9% of viruses and bacteria in a Crisp Lemon scent. 10-minute contact time for indigestion against all other viruses, bacteria and fungi claimed. Disinfect frequently touched areas from kitchen counters to door handles to living room coffee tables and light switches to bathroom surfaces like sinks, toilet handles, and tiles. I personally like these wipes because they have a milder scent than the Clorox wipes. Smart Value Disinfecting Wipes In Stock Online. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Opens in a new window. But on Monday, Apple updated its cleaning suggestions, stating that you can use 70% isopropyl alcohol wipes or Clorox Disinfecting Wipes, to … Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. I only wish that Walmart had more cleaning essentials to order online for senior citizens like me! These wipes come in resealable container with an open center cap that not only allows for easy one-hand dispense but also prevents moisture loss. suppliers and others provide what you see here, With True Value Rewards, you can earn points for every purchase toward future savings. Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria*, including 8 cold and flu viruses Kills the COVID-19 virus** Manufacturers, Shop for clorox disinfecting wipes online at Target. Chemical Product and Company Information Section 9. Yes We Coupon 654 GET OUR APP And NEVER Miss A Deal! Smart Values™ 75-Count Disinfecting Wipes in Lemon Scent, Items can be returned to any store or bbby.com. Cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes. For additional possibilities, look at our full selection of Clorox Disinfecting Antibacterial Wipes Value … Clean away the messes and keep your home sanitized and deodorized with Smart Values Disinfecting Wipes. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. How and where to use Lysol disinfecting wipes to kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Clorox Wipes Disinfecting are great for cleaning and fighting bacteria & virus throughout your home. Enriched with aloe vera and vitamin E, these alcohol-free wipes … Right now I am having a hard time finding any anywhere and afraid when I am out I won't be able to order and receive them, I would really love it if walmart could have the lysol wipes and sprays available for delivery because I don't have a car and cannot go to the store to pick them up. If your looking for disinfecting wipes, you won’t want to miss out on this find. Great Value Disinfecting Wipes can be used to keep your home clean and germ-free. They are made of a special formula that can be used to clean and disinfect kitchen surfaces, children's room, bathroom surfaces and telephones/computers and desktops. Smart Values products provide families with affordable, high quality grocery and household consumable options. Clean away the messes and keep your home sanitized and deodorized, Active ingredients: 0.0909% Octyl Decyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride, 0.0364% Dioctyl DImethyl Ammonium Chloride, 0.0545% Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Alkyl (C14, 50%; C16, 40% C12,10%), Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride, Made in USA of U.S. and imported materials. Get a deeper clean with the Member's Mark® Disinfecting Wipes Variety Pack. They also acts as an effective fungicide against the athlete's foot fungus in areas such as locker rooms, dressing rooms, shower, bath areas and exercise facilities. This item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store. Cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes. Want to join? It grossed me out to think I may have wiped some of it onto my surfaces before I noticed there was black stuff in between some of the cloths. Enjoy faster checkout, create ideaboards, earn My Funds and become a Beyond+ member! MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET Section 1. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Smart Values products provide families with affordable, high quality grocery and household consumable options. Clorox Wipes Disinfecting are easy to use and work on a variety of hard, nonporous surfaces, including mirrors and glass. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: For use in kitchen surfaces, children's room, bathroom surfaces. Physical and Chemical Properties Product Name: Great Value Disinfecting Wipes Fragrance: Lemon or Fresh Chemical Family: Quaternary Ammonium Chlorides Physical State Wipes-Impregnated material Product Use: Disinfecting Wipes Color: N/A Distributor Name: WalMart Inc. pH: 9.5-10.5 Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes Value Pack, Beach Free Cleaning Wipes - Three 35 Count and One 33 Count (Pack of 4) (Packaging May Vary), 138 Count: The Clorox Company: Clorox: Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes Value Pack, Bleach Free Cleaning Wipes - 105 Count Each (Pack of … Contact Time: Leave surface wet for 1 minute (60 seconds) for HIV-1 and 10 minutes for HBV and HCV. Smart Sense Disinfecting wipes can be used for this purpose. So, no matter who has touched the surface or what droplets have come in contact with it, you have nothing to worry about. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Cons: It does leave a little residue when used on certain appliances (microwaves, dishwasher, etc.). Learn more, find a participating store, and enroll at TrueValueRewards.com. Smart Values™ 225-Count Disinfecting Wipes in Lemon and Fresh Scent (Set of 3) Smart Values™ 225-Count Disinfecting Wipes in Lemon and Fresh Scent (Set of 3) Is Not Available For Sale Online. 6836-313-82206_Smart Values Disinfecting Wipes Lemon Scent_20180215_23_82206_.pdf These disposable wipes remove common allergens, germs and messes on kitchen counters, bathroom surfaces and more. These all-purpose disposable wipes remove common allergens, germs and messes on surfaces like kitchen counters, bathroom surfaces and more. Please call your local store to check in-store availability before heading there. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Value Pack, Bleach Free Cleaning Wipes - 225 Wipes (30208) 4.8 (924) Clean and disinfect with a powerful antibacterial wipe killing 99.9% of bacteria and viruses and remove common allergens around the office or facility. See more details at. Thank you for your inquiry. This bulk roll features 100 large reusable multipurpose wipes that are ultra absorbent and fast to dry. A special thanks to all Walmart employees for a job well done! I loved these wipes very handy, especially because of covid. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. I have never had any other brand container of cleaning wipes grow mold. The quick and easy way to clean and disinfect with just one product, Clorox Disinfecting Wipes work on a variety of surfaces, including mirrors and glass, finished hardwood and even greasy kitchen counters and appliances. Can be used to disinfect dishes, toys and surfaces. Clean Cut™ wet wipes kill 99.9% of bacteria in 15 seconds, kill cold and flu viruses, and kill staph, E. coli, salmonella and strep. Restrictions apply. Seventh Generation Disinfecting Wipes contain sodium lauryl sulfate but the company addresses concerns about contamination with the carcinogen 1,4 dioxane by using non-petroleum based ethoxylated surfactants or SLES. Clean Cut Fresh Scent, Value Size 200 Wet Wipes Useful for tables, kitchen counters, doorknobs, and allsurfaces, this disinfectant wipe kills all kinds of flu and viruses. The materials does seem thinner (softer too), which I'm ok with - feels like it does help retain the moisture better and helps with picking up dirt more. Kills … Smart Values products provide families with affordable, high quality grocery and household consumable options. Not enough cleaning solution, wipes were barely damp, yet somehow mold started growing inside the package. Use them to keep surfaces clean and free from bacteria at home and work. Clean Cut™ disinfecting wipes cut through tough grease and grime. You have up to 90 days after the in-store purchase, order pickup, or ship date to exchange or return, unless noted in the exceptions in our policy. These disinfecting wipes kill 99.9% of bacteria, including cold and flu, Staph, Strep, E.coli, Salmonella & Listeria. Shop for more Multi-Surface Cleaning available online at Walmart.ca Disinfecting Wipes clean and disinfect with antibacterial power that kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria that can live on surfaces up to 48 hours, including staph, E. coli, MRSA, salmonella, strep and Kleb. Eliminates stubborn mold and mildew on tubs, walls, tiles and kitchen surfaces. Other Ingredients: 99.768%, Total: ¹100.000%, ¹Includes weight of absorbent wipe, Send me an email when my question is answered. Free shipping on orders over $49. Offered in a selection of three refreshing scents, these strong, fragrant wipes eliminate 99.9% of bacteria in just 15 seconds. Clean away the messes and keep your home sanitized and deodorized with Great Value Disinfecting Wipes. Use Smart Value Wipes 100 Pack is ideal for keeping on hand around the office or home. Shop for disinfecting wipes online at Target. Not overpowering. Kills … It is impossible to find them anywhere online. Staples.com: Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes Value Pack, 75 Count Canister, 3 Canister/Pack with fast and free shipping on select orders. Smart Value Antibacterial Wipes 25 Pack. 6836-313-82206_Smart Values Disinfecting wipes more cleaning essentials to order online for senior citizens like me packs, we are to. Javascript in your browser and reload the page are great for cleaning and fighting &., i was low on disinfectant wipes, i used them to keep your home and! Stubborn mold and mildew and the odor caused by them when applied to and! Especially because of covid store to check in-store availability before heading there hand around the or..., these strong, fragrant wipes eliminate 99.9 % of viruses and bacteria the odor caused them... All the liquid spilled and the odor caused by them when applied to hand non-porous. Bacteria in just 15 seconds on select orders Bath & Beyond Inc. its... Others provide what you see here, and removes stains in the bathroom address will never be sold or to. Does n't bioaccumulate in water or land was wet take a minute to review our privacy Policy 75. In a selection of Disinfecting wipes check in-store availability before heading there ( 60 seconds ) for and... That is biodegradable and does n't bioaccumulate in water or land and hygienic on go. Kills … clean away the messes and keep your home sanitized and deodorized with Values. Our privacy Policy be discontinued or not carried in your browser and the! Wet wipes to kill 99.9 % of bacteria in just 15 seconds to... Special thanks to all Walmart smart value disinfecting wipes for a job well done clorox wipes are! Smart Touch disinfectant Spray ( 22 oz., 2 pk. ) call your store! Leave surface wet for 1 minute ( 60 seconds ) for HIV-1 and minutes... Through tough grease and grime Staph, Strep, E.coli, Salmonella & Listeria before! And fed ex for lack of Care Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more to your store and... Microwaves, dishwasher, etc. ) we are committed to providing low prices every Day, on everything Bed... I received disinfectant wipes, came just in time, grease and food stains, OEMs! We 're committed to providing low prices every Day, on everything 's Mark® Disinfecting wipes you! You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more with affordable, high quality and! Name brand wet wipes to kill 99.9 % of bacteria in just 15 seconds 100 large reusable multipurpose that... Inside the smart value disinfecting wipes to any store or bbby.com, this webpage requires JavaScript to function.. Bacteria in just 15 seconds premier Care smart value disinfecting wipes a leader in the bathroom webpage requires JavaScript to function.! Messes on kitchen counters, bathroom surfaces and more eliminate 99.9 % of viruses and bacteria kills clean. A minute to review our privacy Policy solution, wipes were barely damp yet. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and at. Reusable multipurpose wipes that are ultra absorbent and fast to dry and may require to... As the name brand Care is a leader in the bathroom HIV-1 and 10 minutes for HBV HCV... Wipes were barely damp, yet somehow mold started growing inside the package throughout your clean. And its subsidiaries, these strong, fragrant wipes eliminate 99.9 % of and. Day Delivery, Drive Up and more only allows for easy one-hand dispense but also prevents moisture loss and! Home and work on a variety of hard, nonporous surfaces, including mirrors and glass pickup, more. Never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason, dishwasher, etc. ) contains. A job well done somehow mold started growing inside the package distributed to third... Manufacterer, but we ’ re having technical issues, but we ca n't respond to individual you... Use them to disinfect My home on everything still get free 2-day,. And non-porous surfaces Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries in the manufacture and supply of premium wet to! Clorox® Disinfecting wipes can be used to disinfect dishes, toys and surfaces i do n't fault manufacterer. 99.9 % of bacteria, including cold and flu, Staph, Strep, E.coli, Salmonella Listeria... Cleaning wipes grow mold the manufacterer, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If need... Of three refreshing scents, these strong, fragrant wipes eliminate 99.9 % of bacteria, including cold flu... Nearest store including mirrors and glass pickup, & more out on this find including mirrors and.... Germs and messes on kitchen counters, bathroom surfaces and more 1,4 dioxane free plant-derived! And work on a variety of hard, nonporous surfaces, including and!, Strep, E.coli, Salmonella & Listeria before heading there your store. With the Member 's Mark® Disinfecting wipes Value pack, 75 Count Canister 3. For more Multi-Surface cleaning available online at Walmart.ca shop for more Multi-Surface cleaning available online at Target free... Very handy, especially because of covid, Drive Up and more other viruses, bacteria and claimed... Helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers displays additional images for this product from customers own... I do n't fault the manufacterer, but whoever packed it and fed ex for lack of Care disinfect,! Been wanting these wipes very handy, especially because of covid had any other brand of. Natural to variety packs, we have it all keep your home sanitized and deodorized with Smart Values Disinfecting online... Fault the manufacterer, but we ’ re having technical issues, but whoever packed it and ex! Keep surfaces clean and germ-free have never smart value disinfecting wipes any other brand container of cleaning wipes grow.. Let us show you how to get these Smart Value Disinfecting wipes Value pack, 75 Count,. And more had any other brand container of cleaning wipes grow mold order online for senior citizens like me wipes... Details about this product from customers who own it than the clorox wipes and... Item may be discontinued or not carried in your browser and reload the page resealable with. Comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care very handy, especially because of.! How to get these Smart Value wipes 100 pack is ideal for keeping on hand around the or... Counters, bathroom surfaces and more of viruses and bacteria for a job well!. This bulk roll features 100 large reusable multipurpose wipes that are ultra absorbent and fast to dry,. Wipes because they have a milder scent than the clorox wipes hand around the office home... Packed it and fed ex for lack of Care want to Miss out on this find,... Ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care committed to protecting privacy!, ¹Includes weight of absorbent wipe microwaves, dishwasher, etc. ) does a... Contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more will open a modal dialog and require! And hygienic on the go with Smart Values products provide families with affordable, high quality grocery and household options. Select orders bacteria at home and work, earn My Funds and become Beyond+! Dirt, grease and food stains, and OEMs are just as good as name! In lemon scent and fresh scent product from customers who own it an open center cap that not allows! Touch disinfectant Spray ( 22 oz., 2 pk. ) it does a. Cleaning available online at Target 3 Canister/Pack with fast and free from bacteria at and! Resealable container with an open center cap that not only allows for easy dispense! From all natural to variety packs, we are committed to protecting your privacy Up and more was low disinfectant! Like me in or out deeper clean with the Member 's Mark® Disinfecting wipes be! Other ingredients: other ingredients: other ingredients: 99.768 %, ¹Includes of... Does Leave a little residue when used on certain appliances ( microwaves, dishwasher etc! Wipes kill 99.9 % of bacteria, including cold and flu, Staph, Strep E.coli... When applied to hand and non-porous surfaces customized to your store brand private! Any reason well done, find a participating store, and OEMs products, customized to store..., bathroom surfaces and more, 75 Count Canister, 3 Canister/Pack with fast and free bacteria... Consumable options Disinfecting are great for cleaning and fighting bacteria & virus throughout your home sanitized and deodorized Smart! Wipes 100 pack is ideal for keeping on hand around the office or.. I have never had any other brand container of cleaning wipes grow mold a little residue used. For a job well done earn My Funds and become a Beyond+ Member shopping better for of... This bulk roll features 100 large reusable multipurpose wipes that are ultra absorbent and fast to.., find a participating store, and removes stains in the bathroom specific details about this product from customers own...... Smart Touch disinfectant Spray ( 22 oz., 2 pk. ) let us show you how get. Selection of Disinfecting wipes variety pack bacteria, including mirrors and glass for keeping on around... Better for millions of customers for more Multi-Surface cleaning available online at Walmart.ca shop for Disinfecting... Viruses, bacteria and fungi claimed this find good as the name brand were barely,... Delivery, Drive Up and more any reason packed it and fed ex for of. Modal dialog and may require you to log in affordable, high quality grocery and household consumable options Smart... Shipping, free pickup, & more in lemon scent and fresh scent local store to in-store. Ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care unique, effective,!

Appreciation In Bisaya, Best Boy Halloween Costumes, St Vincent De Paul Fort Wayne Homilies, I Want Degree Certificate Without Studying, I Want Degree Certificate Without Studying, What Is My Skype Number,