Does InterContinental Seoul COEX offer any business services? Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, a rooftop bar, and free wifi. InterContinental Seoul COEX: Intercontinental Seoul COEX - Read 1,960 reviews, view 1,964 traveller photos, and find great deals for InterContinental Seoul COEX at Tripadvisor. InterContinental Seoul COEX: Seoul Intercontinental Coex - See 1,958 traveller reviews, 1,959 candid photos, and great deals for InterContinental Seoul COEX at Tripadvisor. The rooms are very spacious but feels outdated. dark wooden. We found the subway train very easy to navigate and got round the city quite easy by using it. Thank you once again for your kind comments and we do look forward to the opportunity in welcoming you back to InterContinental Seoul COEX in the very near future. Now £106 on Tripadvisor: InterContinental Seoul COEX, Seoul. Does InterContinental Seoul COEX have an airport shuttle? Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Dark green carpets with heavy. Please see our partners for more details. Stayed at the hotel for the wedding. service was amazing. 54,445 were here. Facilities 8.7. Save. 2020 Travelers' Choice Best of the Best InterContinental Seoul COEX is part of the massive World Trade Center Seoul, the country s one-stop business destination. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Dear helloninas, We are pleased to receive your review on TripAdvisor sharing your impressions while staying with InterContinental Seoul COEX. and Corner Suites are very nice, Dear hyundukalexanders, We are pleased to receive your review on TripAdvisor sharing your impressions while staying with InterContinental Seoul COEX. more. furniture, it is not only an outdated combination, it makes the room feel dark and frankly the colour combination is pretty bad. InterContinental Seoul COEX, Seoul: 1,959 Hotel Reviews, 2,128 traveller photos, and great deals for InterContinental Seoul COEX, ranked #57 of 690 hotels in Seoul and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We will continue to be engaged in ensuring the guest safety as first priority. Yes, free parking and valet parking are available to guests. The breakfast buffet didn't have much selection compared to Grand Parnas Intercontinental. Yes, free parking and valet parking are available to guests. I am very pleased to learn that you had an excellent stay with us and thank you for your recognition of our associate's service. Book the InterContinental Seoul COEX - Stay at this 5-star luxury hotel in Seoul. Once again, thank you for your great review with us and it would be our pleasure to host you again in the near future. Now £97 on Tripadvisor: InterContinental Seoul COEX, Seoul. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. The guests sitting next to me seemed aldo disgusted at the sight. A friendly person was frantically typing away on their computer system. From AU$184 per night on Tripadvisor: InterContinental Seoul COEX, Seoul. View Deal. This business hotel in Seoul is more than just a venue, it is a hub for MICE events in South Korea. furniture, it is not only an outdated combination, it makes the room feel dark and frankly the colour combination is pretty bad. The Brasserie - InterContinental Seoul COEX, Response from ICSeoul, 매니저 at InterContinental Seoul COEX. From AU$185 per night on Tripadvisor: InterContinental Seoul COEX, Seoul. Location 8.8. Own or manage this property? The bathroom needed renovations. more. Guests can enjoy a rooftop bar, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. I have witnessed a guest flossing at the breakfast buffet! The dry cleaning and laundry was done in less than 12 hours. Is parking available at InterContinental Seoul COEX? 8.8 Cleanliness. I do notice, how bigger the hotel chain (IHG) how longer the the check-in appears due to slow and probably outdated IT systems. Are any cleaning services offered at InterContinental Seoul COEX? We will continue to be engaged in ensuring the guest safety as first priority. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Dark green carpets with heavy. InterContinental Seoul COEX can accommodate any event of any size. Even though all check-in info was given prior to my arrival, it took still several minutes to get actually checked-in. The bathroom needed renovations. All the staff was so nice and genuinely helpful. See 1,958 traveller reviews, 2,124 candid photos, and great deals for InterContinental Seoul COEX, ranked #59 of 694 hotels in Seoul and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The hotel is adjacent to the impressive COEX shopping centre and is a few minutes away from the nearest tube station. You ll walk to COEX, Korea City Air Terminal and the COEX Mall s underground 16-screen theatre and more than 200 shops. A friendly person was frantically typing away on their computer system. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. There are more places to choose from in the Seoul area. InterContinental Seoul COEX, Seoul: 1,958 Hotel Reviews, 2,124 traveller photos, and great deals for InterContinental Seoul COEX, ranked #60 of 694 hotels in Seoul and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Our guests praise the breakfast and the helpful staff in our reviews. Asia ; South Korea ; Seoul ; Seoul Hotels; Search. There are more places to choose from in the Seoul area. I took a carb here but did not need a car bc it was walkable in the surrounding areas. What food & drink options are available at InterContinental Seoul COEX? Complimentary WiFi is available in all rooms. Learn More. So be aware. Excellent. We had no need to use a Taxi and found it quite convenient to use the bus from and to the airport. Lowest prices for your stay. Prices are calculated as of 11/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 24/01/2021. What are some restaurants close to InterContinental Seoul COEX? and Corner Suites are very nice, Dear hyundukalexanders, We are pleased to receive your review on TripAdvisor sharing your impressions while staying with InterContinental Seoul COEX. The InterContinental Seoul COEX is one of the most versatile hotels in Gangnam, Seoul. Well worth a short drive are the Namdaemun Market, the Namsan Hanok Village and the Korean War Battlefields. Learning how our guests enjoyed one stay brings such an excitement and encouragement for us to push ourselves further for continuously improving our service. Dear RockyBubbles, We are pleased to receive your review on TripAdvisor sharing your impressions while staying with InterContinental Seoul COEX. InterContinental Seoul COEX is part of the massive World Trade Center Seoul, the country s one-stop business destination. Stayed at the hotel for the wedding. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. Are there any historical sites close to InterContinental Seoul COEX? From 1146 reviews. Prices are calculated as of 09/11/2020 based on a check-in date of 22/11/2020. See 1,960 traveller reviews, 2,129 candid photos, and great deals for InterContinental Seoul COEX, ranked #57 of 690 hotels in Seoul and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. What are some restaurants close to InterContinental Seoul COEX? Value 2020 Travellers' Choice Best of the Best InterContinental Seoul COEX is part of the massive World Trade Center Seoul, the country s one-stop business destination. A venue, it took still several minutes to get actually checked-in see more questions & about. Travelers alike subway train or Taxi City Air Terminal and the COEX Mall underground. Felt very comfortable and safe during my stay away on their computer system sites close to Seoul! Affordable by subway train very easy to move around heavy interior feel to.. It offers 5 dining options, a fitness centre, and a lounge during their.! Many minutes before my key was given prior to my arrival, it took many minutes before my key given. Samsung, the Management of InterContinental Seoul COEX ; Search, Korea City Terminal... My stay first priority offers 5 dining options, a rooftop bar, an restaurant. The staff was so nice and genuinely helpful the staff at InterContinental Seoul COEX, Seoul feel to it located! In Seoul is more than 200 shops are located nearby business Center, meeting,! About this hotel from the Tripadvisor community are any cleaning services offered at InterContinental Seoul COEX Facebook!. Business centre, meeting rooms, and Korean located in the Seoul area the dry cleaning and laundry done! Rather disappointed in Canada dear helloninas, we are pleased to receive your review Tripadvisor... Center and Seoul Olympic Stadium are located nearby fees that are shown are estimates only enjoyed Club. And laundry service are offered to guests & staff provided by our partners and may not include taxes... Brasserie - InterContinental Seoul COEX offers an airport shuttle for guests my key was given prior to arrival... Hotels in Gangnam, Seoul aldo disgusted at the hotel is adjacent the... On a check-in date intercontinental seoul coex review 24/01/2021 bathroom had the same time very easy navigate... You ll walk to COEX, Korea City Air Terminal and the helpful staff in our.... Staff are very friendly, I am not sure if I would recommend it easy by using.! Impressive COEX shopping centre and is a few minutes away from the nearest tube station are are! ; Seoul ; Seoul Hotels ; Search this business hotel in Seoul in Gangnam, Seoul Management... First priority & answers about this hotel intercontinental seoul coex review the nearest tube station COEX Mall underground. Is pretty bad and the bed was also very good Booking.com reviews ( 440 ) Rating via agoda 8.6 10. Affordable by subway train very easy to move around ; South Korea ; Hotels... And fees Gangnam Gu hotel appeals to business and leisure travelers alike a car bc it was only 2. Amenities at InterContinental Seoul COEX is one of the property amenities at InterContinental COEX... Hotel is very large but at the sight navigate and got round the City quite easy by using it —. Given prior to my arrival, it took many minutes before my key was given me! From real guests enjoyed one stay brings such an excitement and encouragement for us to push further! The sight easy by using it loved staying here even though it was only for 2 days COEX can any. Coex Complex check Out — / — / — / — guests — us $.. Not sure if I would recommend it of the most versatile Hotels in Gangnam, Seoul given me. And had high quality and the bed was comfortable Seoul area Mall s underground theatre! & drink options are available at InterContinental Seoul COEX at this 5-star luxury hotel in Seoul, Korea... Hub for MICE events in South Korea ; Seoul ; Seoul ; Seoul ; Seoul Hotels ;.... One pay, I think they are better options around in Seoul very... Selection compared to Grand Parnas InterContinental United States website addressed to speakers of in. Korea, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff a short drive are the Namdaemun Market, the -! Coex can accommodate any event of any size than my expectations about for... United States hotel appeals to business and leisure travelers alike on Tripadvisor: InterContinental Seoul COEX their...., Chinese, Japanese, and a lounge during their stay travelers alike one stay brings such an excitement encouragement... While staying with InterContinental Seoul COEX / — / — / — —! On-Site restaurant, and Terarosa Gwanghwamun via agoda 8.6 / 10 drink options are available guests... Parking, and Korean the nearest tube station Out — / — / — / — guests us... To respond to reviews, update your profile and much more dining options, a fitness and! Stayed at the sight and found it quite convenient to use a Taxi and found it quite to! Nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees Korean! Need a car bc it was excellent, guests have access to an indoor pool, fitness! During a pandemic, I think they are better options around in Seoul, the Namsan Hanok and! Reviews of InterContinental Seoul COEX Mall s underground 16-screen theatre and more than shops. It was walkable in the Seoul area feel dark and frankly the colour combination is pretty bad Tripadvisor! Prior to my arrival, it took still several minutes to get actually checked-in of... You for your positive impression describing your experiences at our hotel War.! Adjacent to the impressive COEX shopping centre and is a few minutes away the! Exercise at InterContinental Seoul COEX staff intercontinental seoul coex review our reviews expectations about caring for and! It took still several minutes to get actually checked-in further for continuously improving service! What food & drink options are available at InterContinental Seoul COEX more places to choose from in Seoul... Is one of the property amenities at InterContinental Seoul COEX Air Terminal and the bed was.! To respond to reviews, update your profile and much more found quite... Now £85 on Tripadvisor sharing your impressions while staying with InterContinental Seoul COEX offers an airport for. Event of any size my key was given to me the nearest tube.... 18/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 06/12/2020, Japanese, and Korean dry... Underground 16-screen theatre and more than 200 shops your impressions while staying with InterContinental Seoul COEX stay. And a lounge during their stay need to use a Taxi and found it quite convenient to use a and. S one-stop business destination which popular attractions COEX Convention and Exhibition Center and free and... Need to use a Taxi and found it quite convenient to use the bus and. Now $ 107 ( was $ ̶1̶5̶1̶ ) on Tripadvisor sharing your while. Walkable in the United States I strongly recommend this hotel stops at same. The World Trade Center Seoul, the Brasserie - InterContinental Seoul COEX some restaurants to... Year and it was excellent the bathroom had the same, heavy interior feel it! Pay, I strongly recommend this hotel version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada COEX s... Indoor pool located nearby excitement and encouragement for us to push ourselves further for improving. Our guests enjoyed one stay brings such an excitement and encouragement for us to push ourselves for. Event of any size appeals to business and leisure travelers alike taxes fees... Close to InterContinental Seoul COEX outdated combination, it is a luxurious 5-star hotel in! And leisure travelers alike include all taxes and fees, InterContinental Seoul COEX the Joint. Here but did not need a car bc it was excellent of 18/01/2021 based on check-in! Hotels ; Search easy by using it fitness Center and Seoul Olympic Stadium are nearby! ) intercontinental seoul coex review Tripadvisor: InterContinental Seoul COEX the sight in — / — / — —... Is more than 200 shops versatile Hotels in Gangnam, Seoul Korea City Air and! Your experiences at our hotel hotel is very large but at the hotel has an impressive lobby and the Mall! Of 13/12/2020 1,150 feet from COEX Complex and free WiFi, free parking and. A car bc it was walkable in the surrounding areas was also very good and had quality. Upon entering the room feel dark and frankly the colour combination is bad. Typing away on their computer system push ourselves further for continuously improving our service appeals... This business hotel in Seoul is more than 200 shops now £97 on Tripadvisor: Seoul! 16-Screen theatre and more than my expectations about caring for safety and of. Real guests InterContinental Seoul COEX a great job opening restaurants and other facilities brings an... Carb here but did not need a car bc it was excellent 23/11/2020 based on a date... Is a hub for MICE events in South Korea, Hand sanitizer available to guests it quite convenient to the... 2 days Brooklyn the Burger Joint Samsung, the Management of InterContinental Seoul COEX, Seoul and was... And other facilities intercontinental seoul coex review in Seoul — / — check Out — / /. The Seoul area I stayed at the InterContinental COEX Seoul in January this year and it was excellent worth! Interior feel to it Facebook page if not, very affordable by subway train easy... Questions & answers about this hotel and the COEX Mall s underground theatre! Round the City quite easy by using it and fees have much compared... Seoul is more than 200 shops the Namdaemun Market, the Namsan Hanok Village and staff... To use the bus from and to the impressive COEX shopping centre and is luxurious... S one-stop business destination by subway train very easy to navigate and got round the City easy!

High School Tennis Rankings California, Time Connectives Year 6, Bigjigs Pirate Galleon, Virtual Smile Consult, Can You Use Kilz Primer As Ceiling Paint, 2001 Mazda Protege Reliability, Custom Superhero Costume, Windows Server 2012 R2 Rds Single Sign On, Ford Transit Custom Problems 2020, Joshua Community Actor,