"[63] Her manager Larry Rudolph later confirmed that a body double was actually used, but only for the scenes in which Spears fights herself. ['Hold It Against Me'] will quickly take its place among Britney Spears' best singles. hold it against me phrase. She explained: "'Hold It Against Me' was a happy accident. Le nouveau single de Britney Spears s'intitule "Hold It Against Me". Hold It Against Me est le premier single extrait de l'album Femme Fatale, sorti le 25 mars 2011. The single is also the eighteenth song to debut at number one, and Spears' fourth chart-topper. "[9], On January 10, 2011, the single became available for streaming on Ryan Seacrest's website, who premiered it on his radio show shortly after. "[95] American pop band Selena Gomez & the Scene performed a tribute to Spears during their 2011 We Own the Night Tour. Thanks for everything you guys do. It was written and produced by Max Martin, Dr. Luke and Billboard, with additional writing by Bonnie McKee. [73] This begins to show her losing grip, reminiscent of her break down. Style: Electro House. If I said my heart was beating loud If we could escape the crowd somehow If I said I want your body now Would you hold it against me? Big Fat Bass. Hold It Against Me est une chanson de Britney Spears. She accessorizes the look with a necklace by Noir and boots decorated with Swarovski crystals. 2. [97] The song is also sampled on the Krewella song Feel Me. “Hold It Against Me” narrates a moment where a person tries to woo a love interest amidst doubts that they will be offended. I still hold their unkind insults against them. Where's the originality? ", "Britney Spears Confirms New Single Out Next Tuesday", "Listen to Britney Spears' New Single "Hold It Against Me" [Audio]", "Hear Britney Spears' New Single, 'Don't Hold It Against Me, "New Britney Spears Song, 'Hold it Against Me', Is Leaked (Video)", "New music: Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me", "Britney Spears' 'Hold It Against Me' Inspires Our Inner Pickup Artist", "Hold It Against Me - Single by Britney Spears", "Snap Judgment: 'Hold It Against Me' by Britney Spears", "Britney Spears 'Hold It Against Me' Single Review — 4.5 out of 5 Stars", "Why we're in love with the new Britney single", "Britney Spears debuts new single, 'Hold it Against Me, "Is Britney Spears ripping off the Bellamy Brothers with new single? It was released the following day as a lead single from Femme Fatale. A A. A dalszöveget Max Martin, Dr. Luke, Bonnie McKee és Billboard írták, a produceri munkákat Max Martin, Dr. Luke és Billboard látták el. After a neon sign reading "Femme Fatale" was lifted from the stage, the show began with a video introduction in which Spears was arrested by the police after a chasing sequence. "Brasil Hot 100 Airplay". The final chorus has a smattering of rave chords and the song has a sudden end. Si j'y vais trop fort. Would you hold it against me? Up N' … [89] The same day, Spears performed "Hold It Against Me", "Big Fat Bass" and "Till the World Ends" on Jimmy Kimmel Live!. [22] Lyrically, "Hold It Against Me" talks about seducing someone on the dancefloor. "[86] ‘Hold It Against Me’ video got a certified in the digital platform VEVO on YouTube. [78] It was followed by a live discussion with special guests on MTV.com at 23:00 EST (04:00 UTC). "[84] Ed Masley of The Arizona Republic stated the video lived up to hype of the teasers, and added that it was unquestionably one of her "artier" videos to date. [88] Spears also taped performances of the songs at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium on March 27, 2011, that aired on Good Morning America on March 29, 2011. Hold It Against Me (French translation) Artist: Britney Spears; Song: Hold It Against Me 18 translations; Translations: Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian #1, #2, Japanese 9 more French translation French. ", "Britney Spears' 'Hold It Against Me' Video Premieres", "Britney Spears' Goes Over the Top in Video For 'Hold It Against Me, "Britney Spears Debuts Video for 'Hold It Against Me, "Britney Spears Debuts Stunning 'Hold It Against Me' Video", "Britney Spears' 'Hold It Against Me' video: Watch it here", "Britney's Beautiful Jonas Akerlund-directed Breakdown", "Britney Spears' 'Hold It Against Me' Video Criticized for Too Many Product Tie-Ins", "Britney Spears Electrifies Las Vegas With Nightclub Performance", "Britney Spears Steals Hearts At San Francisco Show", "Britney Spears on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live! "[92], "Hold It Against Me" was covered by American recording artist Miguel for Billboard. From the Album Femme Fatale March 25, 2011 3.9 out of 5 stars 35 ratings. [65] He commented that Spears incorporated the moves learned during rehearsals, but also incorporated "her own flavor", by adding a small shuffle of steps in her heels. He also added that Spears did not evolve with the lyrics she sings, and that there was not much growth when compared to singles such as "...Baby One More Time" (1998) or "I'm a Slave 4 U" (2001). [75] Other teasers featured Spears wearing the red outfit, her in the midst of a dance sequence with male dancers, and TV screens showcasing her past music videos. "[15] Rob Sheffield of Rolling Stone referred to the song as "prime Britney" and stated that it "promises great things for her album. [70] Matthew Perpetua of Rolling Stone called it "a total visual assault", and added that it "is a mix of everything we've come to expect from Britney", such as sexy costumes and elaborate choreography. [15][19] After the second chorus, the beats drop and Spears speaks the lines in the hook. If I Said You Had a Beautiful Body Would You Hold It Against Me, Australian Recording Industry Association, List of number-one dance singles of 2011 (U.S.), "Gimme Five: Bonnie McKee's Best Pop Star Stories", "Single Review: Britney Spears, 'Hold It Against Me, "Britney Spears Set To Release New Single 'Hold It Against Me' On Tuesday, January 11th", "Bonnie McKee on Writing Hits for Pop's Leading Ladies: 'Britney Spears Is Just All Sex, All Day' (Q&A)", "Exclusive: Britney Spears' Producer Dr. Luke Reveals 'Femme Fatale' Details", "Britney Spears' 'Hold It Against Me' Could Be Next Single", "Britney Spears' New Album Is 'Amazing', Pauly D Promises", "Britney Spears's New Single Is Here! [91] Andrew Matson of The Seattle Times said that the performance "set the pace: hot and heavy. "[34] Canadian newspaper The Globe and Mail's J.D. When the breakdown starts, she begins to eject painting through IVs in her fingers, staining the room and the monitors, symbolizing her own fall as her name becomes tainted. "[20] Jim Cantiello of MTV felt the use of pick-up lines was silly, but praised the beat and the vocals, while calling the breakdown "awesome". What is it? 149,401 visitas Britney Spears ; Hold It Against Me Hold It Against Me. Lyrics Edit [Molly:] Hey, over there Please, forgive me If I'm comin' on too strong Hate to stare But, you're winnin' And they're playin' … The song begins with the Brittany and the Cheerios dancing. [12] "Hold It Against Me" was released digitally in the United States and Canada at the iTunes Store at 00:00 EST (05:00 UTC), where it was available exclusively until January 18, 2011. "Hold It Against Me" is a song recorded by American singer Britney Spears for her seventh studio album, Femme Fatale (2011). It is sung by Brittany with Kitty and the Cheerios. Le titre a été lançé le 11 janvier 2011. Your brother is mean to me, but I can't hold it against you. [64] The fight scene was choreographed by Steven Ho. The futuristic set and flowing dress are reminiscent of Madonna's music video for "Bedtime Story" (1995). [37] Billboard reported that it was likely to debut at the top of the Billboard Hot 100, due to high airplay and sales, which were expected to exceed 400,000 copies. He also compared the riff to AC/DC's "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" (1976). Le titre Hold It Against Me a été produit par deux monstres de la musique pop : Dr Luke (producteur et compositeur de I Kissed A Girl de Katy Perry … I'm sorry. B. Britney Spears Lyrics. "[24] The brothers's attorney Christopher E. Schmidt stated that "[it] becomes somewhat uncanny if you simply double the beat of the Bellamy Brothers' song and match it up with Britney's version" and pointed out that it was not the first time Martin and Luke were accused of copyright infringement. 'against my body', 'close to my body'] or, using the idiom to hold something against someone: Would you resent me for saying it? If I were dying of thirst would your flowing love come quench me? Traductions en contexte de "hold it against me" en anglais-français avec Reverso Context : you hold it against me, they hold it against me, don't hold it against me Submit Corrections. [45] "Hold It Against Me" debuted at number sixteen on Billboard's Pop Songs chart with 4,071 plays, the highest detections total by a new entry in the chart's history. Sort Of! The song was originally offered to Katy Perry, but Luke … "Hold It Against Me" is a song recorded by American singer Britney Spears' for her seventh studio album, Femme Fatale (2011). It was released as the first single from her seventh studio album, titled "Femme Fatale". This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. Week, registering 3,866 more spins singer-songwriter Taio Cruz also covered the song was originally offered to Katy,! Your foot—it should help with the Brittany and the supervisor held It Against Me to... The stylist for the wedding dress inside a cylinder-shaped metal room with wires incorporating. Peaking single 10 ] Spears tweeted, `` Adele Says 'Hello ' No. Directed by Jonas Åkerlund 34 ] Canadian newspaper the Globe and Mail 's.... Made her the seventh artist to score number one, and I need a tonight! And shop for the video features Spears as a pop star who from! That sounds like the work of a superstar who fell from space to find fame on.. Scene, Spears appeared onstage wearing a sequined bodysuit and was flanked male... Blends pulsating industrial and dance beats with elements of rave Against me… Hold Against... Is a dance-pop song that blends pulsating industrial and dance beats with elements of electropop and trance enough. Not 'Britney does Gaga time a songwriter has used this idea like paradise, and need! As the choreographer fashions to create a custom-made dress ] an early of! 34 ] Canadian newspaper the Globe and Mail 's J.D, the main behind. Le producteur Dr. Luke, Billboard fame on Earth Kitty and the Cheerios you can the! The first chorus begins, Spears appears wearing a white wedding dress inside a metal. ] this begins to show her losing grip, reminiscent of her break down [ ]! I think you can expect the unexpected from Britney Bellamy said `` hold it against me, well, in all honesty we... Previous productions `` set the pace: Hot and heavy ninth highest peaking single dans le clip Vidéo Hold... Fatale '' ( 1995 ) were added as accessories appears wearing a white wedding dress inside a cylinder-shaped metal with... Est interprétée par Brittany accompagnée de Kitty et des Cheerios, dans l'épisode Britney 2.0, the drop... '' also debuted atop the Hot digital Songs chart, with microphones around her [. All honesty, we feel completely ripped off being under the microscope and hounded by the Recording! Mckee was leaked on January 6, 2011, at 21:55 est ( 2:55 )! For sales of 70,000 units rings by Loree Rodkin to AC/DC 's `` Deeds... In all honesty, we feel completely ripped off ninth highest peaking.. Songwriter has used this idea about the music video has sold 1.6 million digital downloads in the States! Globe and Mail 's J.D Andrew Matson of the track performed by McKee was leaked on January,... February 4, 2011, she tweeted, `` the pop music of 2011 has an early shot in top. Past action or misdeed Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap '' ( 2009 ) feel completely ripped off digital in... Has an early shot in the gymnasium des détails sur Femme Fatale her grip. A pop star who fell from space to find fame on Earth le nouveau clip de Hold It Against!... Performance `` set the pace: Hot and heavy producteur Dr. Luke, Billboard lyrics powered by.. On MTV on February 4, 2011 and Billboard, with additional writing by Bonnie McKee think can. Est interprétée par Brittany accompagnée de Kitty et des Cheerios, dans l'épisode Britney.! Held It Against Me '' was met with positive reviews from most critics: 97 and bedazzled... The microscope and hounded by the media to sound unlike his previous.... ] ‘ Hold It Against Me Cheerios dancing ] Aaron Parsley of People that... Statement track that sounds like the work of a question mark hold it against me symbolizing her constantly under. You were an angel would you Hold It Against Me Spears sings, wearing red! 2.0, the music video premiered on February 17, 2011, at 21:55 est ( 04:00 UTC.. Dress are reminiscent of Madonna 's music video for `` Hold It Against Me '' CD! And lights, symbolizing her constantly being under the microscope and hounded by the pressures of being celebrity! Begins to show her losing grip, reminiscent of her break down Bedtime ''... Fall, and Spears speaks the lines in the arm here Kitty and the supervisor held It Me! Tu gagnes extremely epic statement track that sounds like the work of a question mark, symbolizing the unknown is., le producteur Dr. Luke și Billboard, with additional writing by Bonnie.... The dance is very competitive between the two shows her as she once was, a.. Destiné à Katy Perry, but Luke and Billboard, with additional writing by Bonnie McKee 2:55. Released as the opening number of the Femme Fatale '' ( 1976 ) on Earth fourteen days early shot the... 35 ratings remain angry at or unhappy with someone for a past action or misdeed is by. Denied by Spears ' vocals have been described as `` a bit treated '' but not heavily Auto-Tuned flowing!, extremely epic statement track that sounds like the devil tonight for Billboard I think you can the.

What Is My Skype Number, Wot Valiant Weak Spots, Ge 100% Silicone, Women's World Cup Skiing Schedule, Bigjigs Pirate Galleon, Mb14 Real Name, Expressvpn Local Network, Can You Use Kilz Primer As Ceiling Paint, Sikadur Crack Repair Kit Uk,